quinta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2015

About Something new

Between us something is happening! Well, I thought I'm going to press the "play" in the game, and if I don't like it, in few minutes, I will press the button "pause" and everything is going be alright, right? Yeah, simple!
So, I've had pressing the "play". The first minute was very very very difficult. Replying with "hello, good morning" it was not easy! I thought I say hello to being polite then, after, to press the button "block" it would be a good idea. But I didn't it! Few words ago, suddenly, I did understand how the things were working.
It's so interesting and so strange to talk about this, because now I can say in fact: I don't know who I am, and I don't know anything about me and myself!
Leaving the differences behind it's just a other way to live, and the life! Oh life!, the life is an opportunity, a chance, a thing that you have to take and to enjoy. Why? Because you are alive!
Uau! I want to know my limits and I'm waiting where the story is going happen.

Nenhum comentário: